Sunday 14 August 2016

August Fairyloot Unboxing


So it's that time of the month again - time for the latest Fairyloot to be unboxed! I was so excited about this month's box as the theme was dark deeds, and anyone knows me knows that I love villains just a little bit too much. As always, this post will contain basically all of the spoilers for this month's box, so if you're still waiting for your box and want the contents to be a surprise, don't look below this photo!


Here's what I received in August's Fairyloot box:

The Dark Side Candle by Geeky Clean
Ok, so I could write a whole essay on how misunderstood Darth Vader is. Every time I watch any Star Wars film, I just have to point out that everything Vader did, he did for love. Yeah, Anakin was acting like a bit of a moody teenager in Revenge of the Sith, but he was still acting purely out of love! Anyway... This candle, strangely enough, has a very fruity smell - who knew that the dark side would smell so good?

Malfoy Quote Coaster by Book Otter
This coaster, with the infamous quote "you must be a Weasley" is an exclusive item in this Fairyloot box and I absolutely love it! Perfect for all Draco fans, like myself.



Rhysand Book Boyfriend Soap by Behind the Pages
I've been ogling these book boyfriend soaps since they were released, especially the Rhysand one, so I was so happy to receive one in this box! I haven't used it yet, but it smells amazing inside it's packaging.

Assassin Nail Art by House of Wonderland
These nail stickers are another exclusive item for this box, designed by the amazing House of Wonderland. I haven't had a chance to use them yet as I can't wear nail varnish for work (sob) but I'm looking forward to testing them out and having badass dagger-nails!

Animorphia Notebook by Michael O'Mara Books
I absolutely love this gorgeous notebook - it's filled with all sorts of unique illustrations of animals and matches this month's book so well! It's also got lots of space for planning evil schemes, as the Fairyloot team pointed out.



Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Nevernight bookmark, art print, letter from the author and signed bookplate
This month's book was the absolutely beautiful Nevernight by Jay Kristoff! Both Angharad and I received this book in ARC form a few months ago, but since I gave it five stars and proclaimed it one of the best books I've read this year, I was really happy to receive a hardback copy of it, as well as the extra goodies that were included in this month's box. 



+

This is definitely one of my favourite Fairyloot boxes so far, and I'm really excited for September's box! What did you think of it?

Love,



No comments :

Post a Comment