Monday 20 February 2017

February Fairyloot Unboxing: Emperors and Fugitives


After guessing which book would be included in this month's Fairyloot, I knew I had to get hold of one, and luckily I managed to grab a box just before they sold out. Here is our full unboxing of the Emperors and Fugitives box - if you are waiting for your box and wanting to avoid spoilers, I'd suggest looking away now!



* Spoilers Below*




Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza + signed bookplate and letter from the author

This is a book that's been on my TBR list for a long time, so I was so excited to receive it (plus a letter from the author and a signed bookplate) in this month's box! I can't wait to get stuck into this book; an action packed space opera full of diverse characters!


Manon and Dorian double-sided print by Taratjah 

Who doesn't love Manon and Dorian? This double-sided print is perfect for any fan of the ship (what would they be called? Manorian?) and I've already stuck mine up on my wall (with the Manon side visible, obviously!)

Rebel of the Sands Pouch by Alisse Courter

This is a lovely little pouch that could easily be used as a pencil case, a make up bag, a little purse, and more! It's hand lettered with a quote from Rebel of the Sands, 'The world makes things for each place'.

Kalusian Sunset Candle by Happy Piranha

This is a full-size candle with a gorgeous, sweet scent. My favourite thing about it is that the author of this month's book, Rhoda Belleza, named this candle!

Celestial Gunpowder Bath Bomb by Bathing Beauties

This exclusive bath bomb smells of cupcakes, and I can't wait to use it! 

Space Girl Bookmark by Till and Dill

Considering that I used to use train tickets to mark my place in a book, I now have quite a collection of bookmarks, and this is a perfect addition to that collection!

Illuminae Coaster by Read At Midnight

I haven't read Illuminae, but I really have a thing for bookish coasters for some reason, so I was really excited to find this in this month's box. This coaster reads 'She is catalyst. She is chaos. I can see why he loves her.' As with many items that Fairyloot include in their boxes, it's a really great item despite me not having read the book that the quote is from.

Baby Groot Keychain from Funko

So, I have a confession to make...
*whispers* I don't like Guardians of the Galaxy...
BUT, my husband soon stole this little Groot keyring off me, and I have to admit it's dancing is quite cute!


Extras: The One Memory of Flora Banks sampler | MyBookmark Discount Code 


love Becky @


No comments :

Post a Comment