Thursday 19 May 2016

A-Z Bookish Survey Tag




Today we are doing the A-Z Bookish Survey tag created by the wonderful Perpetual Page Turner.
We tag whoever reads this and feel free to tag us to yours in the comments. So without further ado, here are our answers.

+ Author you've read the most books from
George R.R. Martin & J.K. Rowling

+ Best Sequel Ever + 
A Court of Mist and Fury (we both agree)

+ Currently reading +
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson & A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

+ Drink of Choice While Reading +
Cup of tea & smoothie/fruit juice

+ E-reader or physical book? +
Physical

+ Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Dated In High School 
The Darkling (because he's such a little goth) & Gansey (even with his boat shoes)

+ Glad You Gave This Book A Chance +
Assassins Apprentice by Robin Hobb & Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas


+ Hidden Gem Book +
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma & Defiance by C.J. Redwine

+ Important Moment In Your Reading Life +
When I read The Hunger Games and rediscovered my love for reading & receiving a book from my grandmother before she passed away.

+ Just Finished +
This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab

+ Kinds of Books You Won't Read +
Dull Romances & Non-Fiction

+ Longest Book You've Read +
ASOIAF series 

+ Major Book Hangover Because of +
A Court of Mist and Fury (yes, again)

+ Number of Bookcases You Own +
Three 

+ One Book You Have Read Multiple Times +
Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Maas & The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


+ Preferred Place To Read +
In bed (or on it)

+ Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read +
"It amazes me what humans can do, even when streams are flowing down their faces and they stagger on..." - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
&
"I do not want to be human. I want to be myself. They think I'm a lion, that I will chase them. I will not deny that I have lions in me. I am the monster in the wood. I have wonders in my house of sugar. I have parts of myself I do not yet understand.
I am not a Good Robot. To tell a story about a robot who wants to be human is a distraction. There is no difference. Alive is alive.
There is only one verb that matters: to be." - Silently and Very Fast by Catherynne M. Valente

+ Reading Regret +
Not reviewing books on Goodreads sooner & deciding to stop reading for over two years

+ Series You Started And Need To Finish +
Shatter Me series

+ Three of Your All-Time Favourite Books +
A Court of Mist and Fury, Six of Crows and Deathless
&
The Book Thief, Vicious and The Nightingale 

+ Unapologetic Fangirl For +
Sarah J. Maas & The Raven Cycle

+ Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others +
Crooked Kingdom & Empire of Storms

+ Worst Bookish Habit +
Dog-earring my pages & my inability to DNF anything

+ X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book +
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas and What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

+ Your Latest Book Purchase +
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas & Girls on Fire by Robin Wasserman

+ Zzz-snatcher Book (last book that kept you up way too late) +
A Court of Mist and Fury (the answer to everything)




No comments :

Post a Comment